This stadium was established in the year 2006 in Aby Dhabi in the country of UAE, which is called as the Sheikh Zayed Stadium these days. The cost used to construct this stadium was $22 million and it is the latest cricket stadium of the World. This stadium was opened in the year 2004 and hosted its 1st first Test when the country of Scotland played in the World Cup in the month of November.
Be familiar With The Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Established in the year 2006
- First ODI was played between India & Pakistan in the year 2006
- The first Test match was played between South Africa and Pakistan in the year 2010
- 20,000 seating capacity
- No world records held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
The ground of this stadium is governed by 2 huge stands at each end with the regions of the wicket providing greater grass banking for the audience or spectators for seating, however, during the hours of the daylight that may ne lesser appealing or attractive as no shade is present there. This stadium consists of all the necessary facilities that are required by the players.