This stadium was constructed in Shaehaj in the UAE in the year 1982, which is now popular as Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium. Since it was constructed in 1982, then after that time, it is very much enhanced now these days. In the year 2010, this stadium has turned up the home for the cricket team of Afghanistan for First-Class and ODI matches. The first ODI match was played between Sri Lanka and Pakistan in the year 1984 and the first Test match was played between West Indies and Pakistan in the year 2002.
Let You Know about The Highlights Of Sharjha Cricket Association Stadium
- Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah, UAE
- Established in the year 1983
- First ODI was played between Sri Lanka & Pakistan in the year 1984
- The first Test match was played between West Indies and Pakistan in the year 2002
- 27,000 seating capacity
- No world records held at Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium.
This stadium is fully-equipped with all kinds of facilities for both the players and the spectators. This stadium is not just a ground for the players, it is their home and also full safety and security is provided to the players in this stadium.