This is a cricket stadium that is situated near Gros Islet in the country of the West Indies that has a tendency of holding 20,000 viewers or spectators in it. This stadium was finished in the year 2002 and it can currently hold 20 thousand spectators. This stadium is named after the hills of Beausejour and is located at the outer edges of the Rodney Bay. This stadium was finished in the year 2002 and it had staged several domestic matches for the cricket team of the Windward Islands.
Let You Know About The Features Of The Beausejor Satdium Gros Islet
- Beausejour Stadium GRos Islet, ST Lucia, West Indies
- Established in the year 2002
- First ODI match was played between New Zealand and the West Indies in the year 2002
- The first Test match was played between Sri Lanka and the West Indies in the year 2003
- 20,000 seating capacity
- No world records held at Beausejor Stadium Gros Islet.
The stadium is spread in the area of 22 acres and is situated in the parched region of St Lucia, crafting it the best-suited for hosting purposes. It hosted its 1st ODI match in the year 2003 that was played between Sri Lanka and the West Indies.